We make sure you pay your employees timely and accurately.
CIS & Payroll Services in Ilford, Essex, East London
Here at Ace Accountants & Tax Consultants, we can help because we employ specialist staff and maintain payroll software, so you don’t need to. We are always available every time you need our advice. We can enable you to remain compliant with current payroll legislation and we can also ensure your employees are paid accurately and on time.
We understand that employees are the most important asset of your business, so paying them accurately and on time ensures your staffs are both motivated and productive.
At Ace Accountants & Tax Consultants we work with you to develop an understanding of your payroll business requirements.
Do you spend more time struggling with legislation and less time moving your business forward?
Outsourcing payroll is the preferred business solution which will enable you to free up time and focus on the development of your business.
Above all, we are not just payroll bureau but, we are also accountants and tax consultants. We can advice you on how you can minimise your taxes.
As part of our payroll services, we provide the following services.
- Registering for Payroll
- Processing weekly/monthly payslips for your employees
- Dealing with employee leaving and joining (P46, P45s)
- Dealing with SSP and SMP
- Filing annual employer returns (P35)
- Filing P11d
- Issuing P60s
- Employment issues, eg: Grievances, Dismissal, Holidays
Our Payroll services lift the time, expense and burden of processing your own Payroll to enable you to further concentrate on your core business practices.
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) governs the way which payments to subcontractors must be handled for tax purposes. The scheme places a number of obligations on employers and contractors with penalties being charged for failure to comply. Outsourcing Construction Industry Scheme works to us will enable your business to stay 100%compliant within the CIS rules.
- PAYE/CIS Contractor – We register you with HMRC (if a new employer) as both an Employer and Contractor.
- We handle online verification of subcontractors.
- CIS300 Monthlyand the online submission of same.
- CIS- CIS deductions are calculated as appropriate and payments can take account of the cost of materials, VAT, CITB Levy, retentions, fees, insurance charges, subs and holiday funds.
- Pay- Weekly, 2-weekly or monthly pay.
- CIS Subcontractorare produced, as well as (where necessary) subcontractor invoices. Employees can also be paid directly using our optional BACS Service and/or we will also provide reports and summaries of net pay populated with bank details if required.
- Paying The- CIS deductions are included on the Employer’s Payslip (P30), Employer’s Payment Record (P32).
- Detailed management reports for each pay period.
- End Of Year- End of year returns are no longer required by HMRC for CIS Subcontractors.
- Deal with queries from employees and HMRC (with your agreement and in consultation with you). Free, unlimited Telephone Support.
- Keeping You- Ensure you meet all the legal requirements including changes in legislation
- CIS Payroll- Maintain your CIS payroll records.
We will remove these burdensome tasks from your business and can undertake the management of the scheme for you, so you don’t have to. We aim to work with you as a partner and will even take care of all your CIS related Inland Revenue dealings so you literally can get on with your construction related works.
Our CIS customers have been benefiting from our services for a long time and we honestly believe that our CIS Services would benefit your business also.
Please call us on 0208 554 0002 now to find out more of what we could be doing for you and your business.