Let us take all your hassle of maintaining books and records!
VAT & Bookkeeping Services in Ilford, Essex, East London
Our team works with a growing number of small to medium sized businesses in the UK, offering full-cycle bookkeeping and accounting services.
Our clients have found that outsourcing their bookkeeping needs to professionals like us, not only saves them fixed overhead costs but also helps them seize business opportunities while mitigating major risks as they are constantly informed on the financial outlook of their business.
Our comprehensive, no-nonsense approach to bookkeeping is customised to our client’s unique accounting needs. Whether you are just starting up, or have been in business for a while, our goal is to streamline your bookkeeping operations and put full proof accounting systems in place enabling you to focus on growing your business.
We are experts in major bookkeeping software (Sage, Quickbooks, VT Transaction). We can either do your bookkeeping in-house or at our office. Benifits of outsourcing your bookkeeping to Ace Accountants & Tax Consultants.
- Reduced Cost
- We will use our own software to provide the service therefore you eliminate of the cost of buying a software
- Eliminate the employer cost for your in-house bookkeeper
- Reduced the workload of your accountants so lower bill from them
- Supervision – Our staffs are well trained and supervised too. We periodically review their work so increased accuracy
- Timely reports – Our trained staffs will provide necessary reports (Eg: Aged Debtors, Aged Creditors, Management Accounts)
- Flexibility arrangement – We either can do your bookkeeping at your place or at our office.
- Keep your bookkeepers same for ever – We, as a firm hold your bookkeeping information not the staff work on site
VAT Returns Services
You got where you are today by developing and applying your technical and personal skills.
Why spend precious time doing the accounts and VAT when it would be far better spent doing more of what you are good at?
Although job satisfaction and other benefits play their part, primarily you are in business to make money. We can help you to make more by doing your bookkeeping and taking care of your VAT Return, leaving you time to concentrate on managing your business.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of HMRC call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay HM Revenue and Customs more than you need to! We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Acting as VAT agentActing as VAT agent and providing a UK address as a point of contact for H M Revenue & Customs
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Planning to minimize future problems with HMRC
- Completing EC sales lists and other government survey forms where appropriate
- Attending VAT inspections made by local customs officers
- Dealing with any miscellaneous correspondence and telephone enquiries received from H M Revenue & Customs in relation to the business
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
In the UK a business must apply to be registered for VAT if its turnover, within the scope of UK VAT, is in excess of £73,000 per annum. It may apply for voluntary registration where anticipated turnover is below this threshold if it can demonstrate a commercial reason for requiring VAT registration. It should be noted, however, that to obtain registration for VAT in the UK, the company should be able to show that it is making a taxable supply of goods or services in, or from, the UK. Alternatively the company should show that it is making supplies abroad that would be taxable supplies if made in the UK. In this case it is normally expedient to show that the UK Company is generating input tax, and does not have a tangible place of business in any other country.
AATC can register appropriate UK companies for VAT and provide VAT administration services. Registration is given at the discretion of HMRC, and the process usually takes about a month unless further queries arise during the application process. We cannot guarantee that a business will be registered, or that it will continue to be registered following an inspection of the records. We will however, if required, advise how problems can be minimized.